Terms of Service
1. Marinebioartist/Marinebioartist Illustrations and Paintings has the right to refuse any commissions for any reason.
2. Basic commission cost will be determined by: materials needed, time, and complexity of the piece. This will be discussed with the client prior to ideation stage.
3. Objectives, ideas, and sketch ideation will be discussed and provided for the client's approval during ideation stage.
4. Moderate changes can be made during the ideation stage.
5. Once the ideation phase is complete and approved by the client, changes thereafter will not be allowed without added costs.
6. Commissions are to be paid via Venmo or Paypal.
7. A 25% non-refundable commission deposit will be requested up front in order to be added onto the commission request.
8. Please do not submit payment before consulting and receiving an invoice from Marinebioartist Illustrations and Paintings.
9. Commissions are for personal use and may not be used for commercial purposes unless discussed and approved by Marinebioartist/Marinebioartist Illustrations and Paintings.
10. Do not claim Marinebioartist Illustrations and Paintings' art as your own or another person's art.
11. Alejandra Enriquez and Marinebioartist Illustrations and Paintings' maintains the full rights over their artwork.
12. Commissions are non-refundable.
13. Marinebioartist Illustrations and Paintings reserves the right to cancel commissions at any time for any reason. In this case, a partial refund will be sent to Client depending on the phase of the commission.
14. Commission time frames differ depending on complexity. Marinebioartist Illustrations and Paintings and their affiliates will do their best to communicate an estimated time frame with the client.
15. Alejandra Enriquez, Marinebioartist Illustrations and Paintings, and its affiliates retain exclusive rights to each creation. The client may not use pieces of artwork for any purposes associated with AI image generation or learning models unless explicit permission is given.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about commissions.